Choose the most appropriate service for your needs
- Most common ailments such as coughs and colds can’t be treated with antibiotics. They are best dealt with at home with rest and a well-stocked medicine cabinet.
- Your local pharmacist is a healthcare expert who can advise you on common illnesses.
- If you have a persistent illness that won’t go away, make an appointment with your GP.
- Our emergency department is for serious and life-threatening injuries and conditions.
- If you’re unsure which service is most suited to your needs, call NHS 111.