Main telephone number: 01604 545486 (answer phone)
General enquiries: Pamela Arnold email@example.com
Opening times 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
How to find us
The orthoptic department is located in area L opposite the optician shop and close to the eye department. The nearest car park is car park 4.
Click here for the hospital map
- The department investigates, diagnoses and treats eye disorders and abnormalities relating to the eye muscles and/or nerves.
- Testing of visual field
- The department works very closely with relevant Consultants
- 70% of the caseload is currently paediatric
- The department works closely with the Child Development Centre
- The Orthoptics department has regular contact from various other departments within the Trust to assist in total patient care.
About the team
The orthoptics team consists of:
- Head of department
- Deputy head of department
- 4 orthoptists
- 1 low vision practitioner
- 5 ophthalmic technicians
- 3 reception/admin staff
Links on other websites